ATC cards !!!

Hello friends,

                        I have created ATC cards for Rainbow Craftykari blog for May's challenge10...The theme is we have a layout designed by our blog coordinator Aditi , and we have to be inspired by that.

                        I inspired by the colours and journey of two souls - "Love" your "Life" and "Live" together forever i have created these ATC's. I have added dream catchers to protect love from devil's eye !!!

                        Here are images of my ATC ... Hope you guys like it !!!













Linking to the following challenge :












Happy Crafting,

Hugs...

Vidhi

2 comments:

  1. I love dream catchers! These ones are so bright! Thanks for playing along with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATCs!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.